29 @ Wednesday, March 16
Wow it's been really long since I penned a post!
Seriously who reads blog now.. especially those journal entries..
But it isn't a bad idea to write once a while to myself and remind myself of the old times right ;)
So many years have passed. I'm already turning 29 this year. So much have changed.
From a part time waitress who only cared about having fun at my 6 hours shift, to who I am now, a survivor at the company with a higher position. Having uncertainties initially, always wondering if I made a wise choice, to telling myself and my junior peers how to persevere on and grow together as successful individuals.
Speaking of growing, I finally got myself to take up driving lessons now!
I mean, so many years, getting my license was part of my resolution.. for year 2016, I decided not to draft any since I don't see it being effective. Haha. True enough, I get things done without having a constant reminder (that's hung on my corkboard) to do it.
I have also signed up to learn Korean language! 10 lessons starting 30 March, can't wait!
For now, I shall focus on growing and adapting and practicing right values in life.
My poor temper is always hindering this.. I hope by the time I pen the next post, there'll be some little bit of improvement.
Till next time..