Life @ Tuesday, November 22
There is really a lot of truth to the saying "Work is a bitch".
Oh wait, I think the saying is an understatement..
It's really an agony to work with people who have different ideologies and principles.
They are like pieces of art to me, I don't understand them; sometimes they don't make sense. Not all are of the same value to me and I don't appreciate them.
I am hoping that one fine day, I will finally understand what the mess is all about. And of course I am hoping that this one fine day comes to me soon enough.
Work whines aren't the trigger factor for this post.
Recently someone from my company passed away.. He was barely 30 years old, an acquaintance I would randomly say "Hi" whenever we passed each other.
Just hours before his departure, I was at his outlet, where I saw him working hard from the crazy crowd.
Little did I know that was his final night. His death came so unexpectedly, and impactful.
A feeling so hard to shake off, even though he was merely an acquaintance.
Taking things for granted seems to be the biggest lesson learnt from How Yee's death.
From it, I will try my best to be more aware of my friends around me.
Treasure my life even more, and learn to appreciate my life better.
And to live life to the fullest, like it is gonna be my last day everyday..