Becoming someone you sworn never to be @ Wednesday, July 13
I never thought I would grow up as a person who is afraid of being judged.
Reading back to my older entries, I realised how carefree I was with my words. Hahaha.
Right now, I can't express my emotions and feelings as easily in this public space I own.
This entry isn't here to tell everyone that I am a bitter person. LOL.
I am in fact as happy as can be..
I clicked "New Post" with a lot of thoughts in my head but nothing is coming out.
Gosh. I should just list down whatever random thoughts I have.
1. I am not afraid to grow up, just afraid to deal with the grown ups.
2. Don't climb if you're afraid of heights.
3. I am really enjoying my iPhone 4, and I don't think a white one is ugly. It's simply beautiful.
4. I am sorry that I sometimes (or mostly) ignore people who whatsapp me whenever I am at work.
5. If I could kill certain people with (sadistic) legal methods, I would.
I would love to believe I am perfectly sane but I guess not.
:D