prologue affiliates 2010 nong credits
Intense @ Tuesday, May 5

I know I haven't been blogging for the longest time.
So sorry dear blog... I have ignored you for a long while due to busy work and schedule.
I think work isn't making me go crazy.
It is just a particular person that shorten my life by two third.

The hate is soooo intense that when he was coughing hard,
I was cursing that he will just die on the spot.
I know I've always been evil and all.
But trust me, I am really not that kind of person who hopes for anyone to die.
I swear to you that this guy is extremely annoying and fucked up.
Just my luck that he is my boss.

Well, not for long..
I am leaving that place for good on Friday.
That leaves me with very little income and I am currently finding other jobs.
But I think that will really make me a much happier person... after I find a new job that is.

I took 5 days to post this entry up.
Yup, I'm that busy.

▲ back to the top | comment | 1 comment(s)