prologue affiliates 2010 nong credits
Wei Ling @ Thursday, February 12

Hi everyone,

Just in case you are curious about how Wei Ling is getting on in Perth...

I have her contact number over there and if you guys wanna contact her please ask from me =D
That woman can receive free incoming smses but not free incoming call.
Shops in Perth closes by 5pm, buses stop operating by 7pm, and even pubs closes by 10pm.
She'll only get internet by the end of Febuary and it is super costly to use so most likely she'll not be online very often.
=(
She has skype though, so add her through her MSN email address.
I think she is learning how to cook but I know she won't be a good cook for sure.. Haha!
If I am not wrong her orientation should be starting / has already started.

I know only so much right now.
Will call her soon and dig out more updates again =)


As for myself,
working in RP is quite different from all the other jobs.
It is the least active job.. Just sit there and face the computer for 8 to 9 over hours.
The best part of work is probably lunch breaks cos I can eat my favourite Ban Mian and oreo milk shake HEH!
Okay time to do some work before my manager checks on me again.
=( Sigh, I miss weiling soooo much...

Labels:


▲ back to the top | comment | 0 comment(s)