prologue affiliates 2010 nong credits
Myself @ Tuesday, December 2

I am feeling really bad...
for not being good enough.

I am really sorry to take it out on the people who matter so dear to me.
I'm too hot tempered for my (and people around me) own good and I noticed it long long ago.
I will do something about it but it is not something that I can change overnight.

Anyway, just when I am feeling upset over my own flaws,
I stumbled upon some writings on my accounting foolscap (omg, I still have them!)
It says...

Appreciation is the key to success in life.
It is a form of personal and social consciousness and is the motivation behind all good deeds.
Appreciate blessings and life will be made more meaningful.
Appreciate your family and you will treat them better.
Appreciate education you receive and you will work harder.
Appreciate your friends and you will not live to regret.
Appreciate food you get and you will not waste.
Actions speak louder than words.
Feelings direct actions.
Eventually it is what inside that matters the most.

I have no idea who wrote it cos it doesn't look like any of my family member's writing.
But I am glad someone wrote it and God showed it to me at the right time...

I think I lack of all the appreciations above except for appreciating food.
That paragraph really inspires me to work harder for myself...
We shall see how long can it last.

▲ back to the top | comment | 5 comment(s)