Do something good this year! @ Tuesday, December 9
Once again my bio clock is screwed up...
Been sleeping at around 5 - 7 am nowadays and all my acnes are popping out!
Going back to RP later at 12pm to eat my favourite yummy ban mian and oreo milkshake.
Maybe I will have a waffle from W4 too!
Can't wait to see Harpreet Cow (funny how I always pronounce Kaur as Cow)
And oh,
my dear friends, wanna do something you'll be proud of before the end of 2008?
I'm looking for people to do blood donation with me.
The blood you donate will save 3 lives!
And I believe it is not a painful process. Even if there is pain, it's quite bearable.
Anyway, just let me know if you're interested!
Just make sure you're
- Are between 16 and 60 years old;
- Weigh at least 45 kg;
- Have a haemoglobin level of at least 12.5 g/dl;
- Are in generally good health;
- Have not had any symptoms of infection for at least 1 week e.g. sore throat, cough, runny nose, diarrhea; and
- Have not had a fever in the last 3 weeks.