I LOVE DMTS I LOVE DMTS I LOVE DMTS @ Monday, February 4
i never felt so strong for classmates before.
maybe this is different from pri/sec school because i'm leaving almost 100 classmates. =(
had grad tea earlier on at raffles town club and took lots of photos!
the food was so-so but i guess the company was good enough for me not to grumble about them. heh!
went over to PS with some of the course mates to watch The Mist.
the show is quite good but i did not like the author who wrote it (stephen king)
oh well, the show is quite gory.. sharon and lynnette prob see the most timid side of me during the show LOL
went over to b&j at dempsey after the show and ordered the most expensive VERMONSTER!
20 scoops of ice cream and bananas plus other toppings.
the 10 of us finished the 88 bucks worth of ice cream within like....... 15 minutes?
i am happy today!
for the first time, there is only 1 type of mood that last throughout the day. and surprisingly, it is happy and not emo/angsty/pmsing.
I LOVE EVERYONE FROM MATERIAL SCIENCE! WOOOOOOH!